Back up

vijaykumar
Please tell me the best format to take  newgenlib database back up, is it compress, Tar or plain and is there any  thing else I should take into consideration while taking  the back up. I Am using Newgenlib   3.0.3 carbon version.

Re: Back up

Verus Open Source Support
Compress form is best. I hope you are using postgresql 8.3.

Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone

From: "vijaykumar [via NewGenLib]" <[hidden email]>
Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2011 06:07:11 -0700 (PDT)
To: Verus Open Source Support<[hidden email]>
Subject: Back up

Please tell me the best format to take  newgenlib database back up, is it compress, Tar or plain and is there any  thing else I should take the back up if at all unfortunately my system crashes. I Am using Newgenlib   3.0.3 carbon version.

http://newgenlib.2944635.n2.nabble.com/Back-up-tp6892367p6892367.html
To start a new topic under NewGenLib, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from NewGenLib, click here.