Barcode and work bench User ID Password

srinaththota
Hello Every one,

I am planning to implement barcode. Presently am using NGL 3.1 Beta-1 Discover version. If any one has documentation for barcode implementation please share with me.

I have run the RunNGLWorkBench.bat file and I tried to login NGL Work Bench with user id:1 ; password:abc;

But am unable to login the workbench. it gave me a message that "cannot connect database.check database.properties". Could you please let me know the user id and password for the same.

Thanks & Regards,
Srinath

Re: Barcode and work bench User ID Password

Manju C
I think you are running RunNGLWorkBench.bat in client machine. Run it in server system

Re: Barcode and work bench User ID Password

srinaththota
Hi...
Thank you for your response.

I ran the RunNGLWorkBench.bat file from server system only. But am unable to login with user id: 1; password:abc. is there any password for that. Please help me out.
Thanks
Srinath

Re: Barcode and work bench User ID Password

Govind Basedia
Dear patrons
contact my mobile no.919981706766

Re: Barcode and work bench User ID Password

Manju C
if possible share teamviewer details to me to isbr.diglib@gmail.com or +91 9880678301 before 4pm today

Re: Barcode and work bench User ID Password

sonukilskanna
Please check database connections in database.properties file which is located at NGLWorkBenchFiles