Barcode

Ali Ahammad Taher Hasan
What change should be made in bar code properties. When I try to print bar code of a book say the out put is only the accession number of the book preceded by and followed by *

Re: Barcode

Verus Open Source Support
Kindly print Barcodes from NGL WorkBench and not from NGL Librarian Interface

On Monday 25 May 2015 02:54 PM, Ali Ahammad Taher Hasan [via NGL] wrote:
What change should be made in bar code properties. When I try to print bar code of a book say the out put is only the accession number of the book preceded by and followed by *

http://forums.newgenlib.org/Barcode-tp7575633.html
To start a new topic under NGL, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from NGL, click here.
NAML

--
NGL Open Source Support
Verus Solutions

Re: Barcode

Ali Ahammad Taher Hasan
The problem is solved. But besides the logo 'null' is displayed. I think there should be the name of the college. I seek your help.
Bar code printing properties is given below:

My Library=Kabi Nazrul College Library
My LibraryLogoLocation=C:/NGLWorkBenchFiles/images/Logo.jpg

Re: Barcode

Verus Open Source Support
The contents of your BarcodePrinting.properties must be as shown below and remove everything else

LibraryName=Kabi Nazrul College Library

http://forums.newgenlib.org/Barcode-tp7575633p7575639.html
To start a new topic under NGL, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from NGL, click here.
NAML

--
NGL Open Source Support
Verus Solutions
NGL - Install Happiness
--
Plot No:69, Krishnapuri Colony, West Marredpally,
Secunderabad, India - 500 026
Support email: [hidden email]
Land Line: +91 40 27719161 / 62
Support Mob: +91 70758 24768 / 69, +91 74167 82119 / 83719
Business Mob : +91 70758 24766 / 67

Re: Barcode

francis
how did u log in to workbench