Bulk Entries in New Arrivals

sonukilskanna
How to enter Bulk entries in New Arrival.
I can enter the books one by one but i need to enter 100+ books, it's taking so much time Please suggest me

Re: Bulk Entries in New Arrivals

Govind Basedia
Dear sir,
bukk entries through NGL work banch appplication

Re: Bulk Entries in New Arrivals

Rasi Ram
What is work bench,
How can we do entry sir, can you please explain me step by step
Thanks in advance.

Re: Bulk Entries in New Arrivals

Govind Basedia
dear,
NGL WorkBench tool performs the following functions

Generate Barcodes
Print User Id cards
Import Patron(User) Records
Import of Catalogue Records from Excel Sheets
Generate QR Codes
Installing NGL WorkBench for the first time

Download

NGL WorkBench is shipped along with the main installation file of NGL. However you may also download the latest version from here

Download NGL WorkBench

Installation

We recommend to do the installation on the Server. You can also install it on client machines.

Step 1. The above link will download a zip file named NGLWorkBench.zip.

Step 2. If you extract the above zip file, you will get 2 directories. One is NGLWorkBench and the second file is NGLWorkBenchFiles

Step 3. Place NGLWorkBenchFiles directory in C: Drive (in /usr directory if you are on Linux). You can place NGLWorkBench directory anywhere

Step 4. In C:/NGLWorkBenchFiles (For linux /usr/NGLWorkBenchFiles) directory you will find a file named database.properties. Open it with your favourite text editor. And edit the below values carefully

host=localhost

port=5432

username=newgenlib

password=newgenlib

databaseName=newgenlib

Save the file. If you are installing on a client system, then make a note of the Server IP address. For example, if the server IP is 192.168.1.4, then instead of host=localhost put the IP address. Which means the line looks like this host=192.168.1.4

Step 5. Now double click on RunNGLWorkBench.bat file to run the application.

Updating an existing installation of NGL WorkBench

If you have a working installation of NGL WorkBench and wish to upgrade it then follow the below steps.

Download

Sir,
Please send me link, i didn't got any link to download workbench in your reply

Re: Bulk Entries in New Arrivals

Govind Basedia
Dear
which version use in NGL

Re: Bulk Entries in New Arrivals

Rasi Ram
3.0.4 Release 1 Update 2 Release date 4th March 2013

Re: Bulk Entries in New Arrivals

Govind Basedia

Thank you very much sir
it is downloading

dear
any problem updation installation contact my mobile no 9981706766 or give me teamviewer access.

Re: Bulk Entries in New Arrivals

sonukilskanna
thank you for reply
but am not talking bulk import of cataloguing.

i need to enter NewArrivals through NGLInterface(NGLClient) application
here am attaching a image file please check

dear sir,
Go to attachment

Re: Bulk Entries in New Arrivals

sonukilskanna
attachment is only for attach a file to selected catalogue i think so.

please check it once