Bulk upload of data from MS Excel file

Prabha
Dear,
I am having my library data in MS Excel file I have installed NGL Opensource Version 3.0
Please guide me for bulk upload process.

My email is : nagaprabha.katakam@gmail.com

Thanks & Regards !

Re: Bulk upload of data from MS Excel file

ramesh, g.
Please contact the resource persons available in the url mentioned below.
www.verussolutions.biz

ramesh, g.

--
G. Ramesh