Can I create new patron from web app newgenlibctxt?

Can I create new patron from web app newgenlibctxt?

terence
I've recovered newgenlib software database and installed it online on a server. I am able to login and search books. However, when I login as staff or administrator into application at /newgenlibctxt, I can't find the patron list or a way to add a patron. Is this possible through the web application? I am unable to use the Desktop application currently with the online setup.

Re: Can I create new patron from web app newgenlibctxt?

terence
It's been more than a week since the above post. Based on the silence, it looks like either nobody knows how to do this or it is not even possible from the web application. Either way it will be good to know.