Can we host Web OPAC as a internet by port forwarding?

Can we host Web OPAC as a internet by port forwarding?

sorn pisey
Dear Sir,

I am using Mikrotik Router for manage the network in my LAN , and It use the public IP address for route...! How can I route my Web OPAC using private IP address (192.168.0.1) as a internet ? where ever I am configure in port forwarding...! But it not work...! Please give the idea...! Can we host Web OPAC as a internet by port forwarding?

Thank you for your help...!
Best Regards,
Pisey

Re: Can we host Web OPAC as a internet by port forwarding?

Manju Channappa
yes

u can host ur opac in the web. I have done this

fill the server system ip address in port forward and port number then try
Note: in this server system ip is different from public IP

or give me teamviewer access i will see

Re: Can we host Web OPAC as a internet by port forwarding?

sorn pisey
Dear Sir,

It working right now....!

Thank you for you support.