Cannot Open NewGenLib Server

mavicsilva
I'm following this tutorial to install newgenlib : http://www.slideshare.net/a_rupeshkumar/install-newgenlib-on-windows-xp but on page 64 where I have to enter my IP address and port number I always get "Critical Error" message.
Please help me.

Re: Cannot Open NewGenLib Server

Verus Open Source Support
Hi, If you are installing NewGenLib for the first time, please follow installation notes at http://www.verussolutions.biz/kb/installationNew

On 10/25/2011 10:55 AM, mavicsilva [via NewGenLib] wrote:
I'm following this tutorial to install newgenlib : http://www.slideshare.net/a_rupeshkumar/install-newgenlib-on-windows-xp but on page 64 where I have to enter my IP address and port number I always get "Critical Error" message.
Please help me.

http://newgenlib.2944635.n2.nabble.com/Cannot-Open-NewGenLib-Server-tp6927602p6927602.html
To start a new topic under NewGenLib, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from NewGenLib, click here.

Re: Cannot Open NewGenLib Server

mavicsilva
thanks for replying.
i followed that link you gave me but I'm having problems with Installation of NGL3, step no. 5. Because in my NGL3 folder there is no RunNGL3Server batch file. The only file in NGL3 folder is BookCovers folder.
I hope you could help me more.
Thanks.

Re: Cannot Open NewGenLib Server

Verus Open Source Support
Is there an older version of Java (1.4.2), if yes please remove it. If you still have a problem after doing this, we will be happy to help you online and resolve the issue. In fact we can do the installation for you.

Please visit
http://www.verussolutions.biz/web/nglAdaptationProgram

The problems solved through online installation executed by us will be updated in the forums

Regards
NewGenLib Open Source Team

http://newgenlib.2944635.n2.nabble.com/Cannot-Open-NewGenLib-Server-tp6927602p6927729.html
To start a new topic under NewGenLib, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from NewGenLib, click here.

Re: Cannot Open NewGenLib Server

mavicsilva
No, there is no older version of Java.
I will try the NewGenLib adaptation program.
Thank you.