Catalauging Error

Bharat
sir,

While cataloguing in newgenlib general format, it is saying that contact vendor while saving the record.

Re: Catalauging Error

verussolutions
Administrator
If you are using Postgresql version 8.3 or above.
Go to C:/NewGenLibFiles/SystemFiles/ENV_VAR.txt
and add this property

POSTGRESQL_VERSION=8.3

Please upgrade to version 3.0.1 Open Source free of cost
Call (+91) 741 678 3719, 741 678 2119 for immediate help

Re: Cataloging Error

pedroparkero
Is there already a v. 3 Open Source of NewGenLib? When is its release date? Can it be downloaded by people outside India?
With great knowledge comes great responsibility.

Re: Cataloging Error

verussolutions
Administrator
1st June 2011 is the release date for V 3.0

Re: Cataloging Error

pedroparkero
Alright!  I sure hope I can connect to & query MARC servers within that version...  Somehow I can't with the 2.5.
With great knowledge comes great responsibility.

Re: Cataloging Error

pedroparkero
Is the 3.0 out yet?
With great knowledge comes great responsibility.