Change status of item

HemlataKanekar
How do I change the status of an item that is checked in but when you want to issue it the item is shown as checked out. Please Help

Re: Change status of item

Verus Open Source Support
Respected Patron,
Greetings from NGL Open Source

We will provide a tool in utilities to resolve the issue.

Looking forward to serve you.

NGL Open Source Support Team,
(Service Before Self)
--
Verus Solutions, India.
Web: www.verussolutions.biz

On Tuesday 31 March 2015 09:43 AM, HemlataKanekar [via NGL] wrote:
How do I change the status of an item that is checked in but when you want to issue it the item is shown as checked out. Please Help

http://forums.newgenlib.org/Change-status-of-item-tp7575439.html
To start a new topic under NGL, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from NGL, click here.
NAML

Re: Change status of item

HemlataKanekar
Sir,
Please keep me informed about the change in Utilities immediately so that I can rectify the status of PH03222

Re: Change status of item

Raju
you can do is by editing tables in pgadminIII