Compressed Holdings

Ramshirish
Hi All,

Greetings.

I am unable to see the list of journals in Compressed Holdings  but in Itemized holdings.  How can I go about it and also journals status becoming dead without the subscription period ending, what can be the reason for this?

Please, some one help me in solving the above problems.

Thanks and regards
Ramshirish

Re: Compressed Holdings

Verus Open Source Support
Hi Ramshirish,
Try this to rectify your compressed holdings display
1. Go to the captions and patterns of the journal (Search catalog -> Serach for journal -> Update holdings -> Select your caption and click on edit)
2. Go to your second level of Enumeration, in that make sure that you entered "Bibliographic units per next higher level"
Verus Solutions open source customer support,
http://www.newgenlib.com

On Tuesday 15 June 2010 01:24 PM, Ramshirish [via NewGenLib] wrote:
Hi All,

Greetings.

I am unable to see the list of journals in Compressed Holdings  but in Itemized holdings.  How can I go about it and also journals status becoming dead without the subscription period ending, what can be the reason for this?

Please, some one help me in solving the above problems.

Thanks and regards
Ramshirish

View message @ http://newgenlib.2944635.n2.nabble.com/Compressed-Holdings-tp5180860p5180860.html
To start a new topic under NewGenLib, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from NewGenLib, click here.