Consolidated List of Transaction.

ashoksatapathy
Last six months the Automation Package (NGL) is running properly. This is only for your best help. Thanks to forum members and your esteemed organisation to provide support.

Presently, I found problem in searching of "Consolidated List of Transaction"? I mean to say how to generate a report about the transaction history of a specific patron for a longer period?

In this report there should be name, patron ID, date of issue, date of return, fine imposed, fine paid date, etc.

Expecting your early support.

Re: Consolidated List of Transaction.

verussolutions
Administrator
Right now the system only shows the current holdings of a user and not his whole history. NGL version 3 has this facility.

Administrator
NGL version 3 Open Source will shortly be released.

Re: Consolidated List of Transaction.

ashoksatapathy
Thanks for your information. I am waiting for the pious moment when the 3.0 version is available open source/free.