Could anyone know how to fix OPAC error? (search results)

Could anyone know how to fix OPAC error? (search results)

Tran Thang
Could anyone know how to fix the following error? (search results). Thanks a lot.

Re: Could anyone know how to fix OPAC error? (search results)

sonukilskanna
Confirm which version are you using?
If you are using 3.1.1 then This error won't come or else some scripts didn't  run on your database.
try to run these V32AddedScript.sql file on your database. which is available in InstallNGL3.1/Upgrade303 folder

Re: Could anyone know how to fix OPAC error? (search results)

Tran Thang
Thanks for your immediate support.
I am using 3.1.1 verson of NGL, postgres 8.3.
I have followed your instruction. But, It was not working.
Please, guide me.
Expecting your early reply.

Re: Could anyone know how to fix OPAC error? (search results)

sonukilskanna
Run the sql files orderly

1)AddedScripts.sql(located in InstallNGL3.1/scripts)
2)V31AddedScripts.sql(located in InstallNGL3.1/upgrade303/)
3)SearchForm.sql (located in InstallNGL3.1/upgrade303/)

then check once........................

Re: Could anyone know how to fix OPAC error? (search results)

Tran Thang
I tried running all the scripts but still it remains the same.
Scripts give some errors.
Please advise.

Re: Could anyone know how to fix OPAC error? (search results)

sonukilskanna
do onething
re-run the InstallNGL3.1/Install.bat
then all files will be relocated.

Re: Could anyone know how to fix OPAC error? (search results)

Tran Thang
Sonukilskanna:
Maybe, numbers of records >1.000 => error

Re: Could anyone know how to fix OPAC error? (search results)

sonukilskanna
no not like that just show the screenshot where you are getting the exception.

Re: Could anyone know how to fix OPAC error? (search results)

Tran Thang

Re: Could anyone know how to fix OPAC error? (search results)

Govind basedia
Dear sir
Reinstall NGL.

Govind Basedia

Yes, I'll re-install it.
Thank you so much.

I re-install it many time.
I also have the same error.

Please guide me.

Re: Could anyone know how to fix OPAC error? (search results)

Govind basedia
Dear sir
if you are speak in hindi contact my m.no.09981706766.