Critical Error Search Catalogue

Milind Mhamal
Hi

I am experiencing a "Critical Error" message whenever I search for book from the "Search Catalogue".

We are currently using NGL Carbon 3.0 (Apache Tomcat 6.0, postgresql 8.3, jdk 1.6). Newgenlib has been re-installed 3 times on the system. We are operating on Windows 7 and the server machine is running on N-computing.

We recently updated the NGL carbon version and experiencing this problem.

Kindly if you should resolve this issue.

Re: Critical Error Search Catalogue

Verus Open Source Support
Respected Patron,
Greetings from NGL Open Source

Kindly send contact details to support<attherate>verussolutions.biz immediately
Phone number(If in India):
Google Talk Id or Yahoo Messenger Id:

Looking forward to serve you.

NGL Open Source Support Team,
(Service Before Self)
--
Verus Solutions, India.
Web: www.verussolutions.biz
On 01/03/2014 02:03 PM, Milind Mhamal [via NewGenLib] wrote:
Hi

I am experiencing a "Critical Error" message whenever I search for book from the "Search Catalogue".

We are currently using NGL Carbon 3.0 (Apache Tomcat 6.0, postgresql 8.3, jdk 1.6). Newgenlib has been re-installed 3 times on the system. We are operating on Windows 7 and the server machine is running on N-computing.

We recently updated the NGL carbon version and experiencing this problem.

Kindly if you should resolve this issue.

http://forums.newgenlib.org/Critical-Error-Search-Catalogue-tp7574485.html
To start a new topic under NewGenLib, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from NewGenLib, click here.
NAML

Re: Critical Error Search Catalogue

abbeyiyun
Good Day,

Please I am having the same issue here how do I go about it

Re: Critical Error Search Catalogue

Verus Open Source Support
Respected Patron,
Greetings from NGL Open Source

Kindly send your contact details to support<attherate>verussolutions.biz
We will immediately resolve your issue

http://forums.newgenlib.org/Critical-Error-Search-Catalogue-tp7574485p7574558.html
To start a new topic under NewGenLib, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from NewGenLib, click here.
NAML

Re: Critical Error Search Catalogue

Yesan Sellan
I think, it may be good to share you experience on how you have been able to resolve this problem. It will help others as well to fix this problem.

Thanks
Yesan

Re: Critical Error Search Catalogue

tpyunus
I have the same issue ,while searching the database it shows the critical error message ! Can anyone help me ?

Re: Critical Error Search Catalogue

Dr. Yesan Sellan
Dear NGL Team,

Could you please advise, how to rectify critical error while searching for records in staff client.

I am trying to help a library which faces this problem.

Library is using, NGL Core Engine Discover 3.1.1 on windows 7, 4gRAM, 32 bit system.

Thanks
Dr. Yesan Sellan
Chief Librarian
Bangalore
Dr. Yesan Sellan, PhD Chief Librarian SAIACS, Bangalore

Re: Critical Error Search Catalogue

Discover Yourself
Hello Everyone...

When we search the Books through search catalogue in NGL Client, If we face the critical error message

Use the below steps:

1)Stop NGL Server

2)Delete data folder which is available in below path

3)C:/NGL3 --> Authority_Solr --> Delete Data folder
4)C:/NGL3 --> Bibliographic_Solr--> Delete Data folder

5)Start NGL Server

6)Run NGL Indexer

Thank You

Re: Critical Error Search Catalogue

Dr. Yesan Sellan
Thanks James for your timely help in this regard.

Blessings
Dr Yesan Sellan
Chief Librarian
SAIACS
Bangalore

On Tue, 11 Feb 2020, 4:30 pm James Stark [via NGL], <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hello Everyone...

When we search the Books through search catalogue in NGL Client, If we face the critical error message

Use the below steps:

1)Stop NGL Server

2)Delete data folder which is available in below path

3)C:/NGL3 --> Authority_Solr --> Delete Data folder
4)C:/NGL3 --> Bibliographic_Solr--> Delete Data folder

5)Start NGL Server

6)Run NGL Indexer

Thank You

http://forums.newgenlib.org/Critical-Error-Search-Catalogue-tp7574485p7577652.html
To unsubscribe from Critical Error Search Catalogue, click here.
NAML
Dr. Yesan Sellan, PhD Chief Librarian SAIACS, Bangalore