Customization and source for Installing to Linux

Customization and source for Installing to Linux

Devaraju
Dear Sir,
    You are providing really good service for those who are not
Automated their library. and with your support in our college
Automated with Using Newgenlib software Thank u very much sir,

Secondly I request after installation how to customize the modules,
and  need Newgenlib package for Linux

ThankingYou

Devaraju

Re: Customization and source for Installing to Linux

Verus Open Source Support
Dear Sir,
The system is available for Linux also. You can install NewGenLib on RedHat, CentOS, Fedora, Ubuntu, Debian, and OpenSuse distributions. NewGenLib must run theoretically on other Linux distributions also. Known installation are running on the mentioned Linux distros.
Please visit http://www.verussolutions.biz/kb/ubuntuInstallation

Regards
NewGenLib Open Source Team
On 11/30/2011 03:22 PM, Devaraju [via NewGenLib] wrote:
Dear Sir,
    You are providing really good service for those who are not
Automated their library. and with your support in our college
Automated with Using Newgenlib software Thank u very much sir,

Secondly I request after installation how to customize the modules,
and  need Newgenlib package for Linux

ThankingYou

Devaraju

http://newgenlib.2944635.n2.nabble.com/Customization-and-source-for-Installing-to-Linux-tp7046208p7046208.html
To start a new topic under NewGenLib, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from NewGenLib, click here.
NAML

Re: Customization

Devaraju
Dear sir

      After installation how to customize the Modules ?

Thanks with Regards
Devaraju

Re: Customization

Verus Open Source Support
Administration -> Configure System
Please let us know if you would like to take tutorials on NewGenLib. We will send them by email

Dear sir

http://newgenlib.2944635.n2.nabble.com/Customization-and-source-for-Installing-to-Linux-tp7046208p7054034.html
To start a new topic under NewGenLib, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from NewGenLib, click here.
NAML

Re: Customization

Devaraju
Dear All

     After installation how to customize the software

Re: Customization

Devaraju

ok sir send me tutorials

Re: Customization

Devaraju
Dear All

     send me Customization tutorial

Re: Customization

pedroparkero
Have you tried checking out these videos in youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/nglkb?feature=g-all-u
With great knowledge comes great responsibility.

Re: Customization

Devaraju
  sir
   How to customize the Authority file,Budge head, source and
 i request you after installation from starting to last how to customize the modules ?

Re: Customization

Verus Open Source Support
Hi,
A detailed description of usage of Administration is available in the User Manual. It starts from page 176
If you do not have the User Manual, please download the PDF file from http://sourceforge.net/projects/newgenlib/files/NewGenLib/version2.5/UserManualAllModules.pdf/download

http://newgenlib.2944635.n2.nabble.com/Customization-and-source-for-Installing-to-Linux-tp7046208p7199441.html