Desktop LaunchApplication

Mihir
Sir,

I am working in Newgenlib 2.5 verson and want to generate report. How to install Newgenlib Desktop LaunchApplication for getting report? I need your best support.

Thanking You

Mihir Jena

Re: Desktop LaunchApplication

Verus Open Source Support
http://www.verussolutions.biz/web/content/how-launch-newgenlib-desktop-server-and-client-pc
The above instructions hold good for older versions also.

Verus Solutions is offering a free support to upgrade to newer version. The upgrade is a smooth and simple process. It has many more feature compared to version you are using.
Send email to [hidden email] to get instant help

On 12/08/2011 12:17 PM, Mihir [via NewGenLib] wrote:
Sir,

I am working in Newgenlib 2.5 verson and want to generate report. How to install Newgenlib Desktop LaunchApplication for getting report? I need your best support.

Thanking You

Mihir Jena

http://newgenlib.2944635.n2.nabble.com/Desktop-LaunchApplication-tp7073411p7073411.html
To start a new topic under NewGenLib, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from NewGenLib, click here.
NAML