Editing OPAC home and search forms translations

Editing OPAC home and search forms translations

camiloandresrc@gmail.com
Hello NGL team,

We're using NGL version 3.1.1 Discover (21st march 2015).

We're starting to customize our OPAC interface and need help with some issues:

1. Which file or template need to edit for this items?

2. Which file or template need to edit for this items? I've working with administration interface in "Configure system / OPAC / Library Home Page, but when i change the language interface to spanish (EspaƱa), it show three search forms that not are in the Library Home Page search forms.

3. Which file or template need to edit for this items?. We need to change the title of each one.

Thank you very much.

Best regards from Colombia.