End of Day Process Lite version?

pedroparkero
Good day!

Can we have a version that can be installed on the server and can be run by startup that doesn't need someone to login and just automatically do the EOD process when the configured time comes? This is so that the process can proceed unattended without a librarian every time our IT restarts the server computer.
With great knowledge comes great responsibility.

Re: End of Day Process Lite version?

Verus Open Source Support
We already have planned a new version of EOD process to run it as a service in WIndows/Linux. Which does not need any user interference.
Regards
NewGenLib Open Source Team

On Saturday 14 January 2012 02:24 PM, pedroparkero [via NewGenLib] wrote:
Good day!

Can we have a version that can be installed on the server and can be run by startup that doesn't need someone to login and just automatically do the EOD process when the configured time comes? This is so that the process can proceed unattended without a librarian every time our IT restarts the server computer.
NAML