End of the Day process

vijaykumar
I am unable to sign into end of the day process, The end of the day application is installed in server machine.

I have also edited the system file (env var) and also hibernate.cfg (the port number is edited from 5432 to 5433)
Please kindly let me know if any other changes to be made as i am unable to sign in.

Waiting for your response,

Thanks,

Re: End of the Day process

Verus Open Source Support
Are you able to see the library name in the login screen? If no, it means that EOD application has not connected to database

On 09/12/2011 12:54 PM, Vijay [via NewGenLib] wrote:
I am unable to sign into end of the day process, The end of the day application is installed in server machine.

I have also edited the system file (env var) and also hibernate.cfg (the port number is edited from 5432 to 5433)
Please kindly let me know if any other changes to be made as i am unable to sign in.

Waiting for your response,

Thanks,

http://newgenlib.2944635.n2.nabble.com/End-of-the-Day-process-tp6782506p6782506.html
To start a new topic under NewGenLib, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from NewGenLib, click here.

Re: End of the Day process

Problem solved.

1. Make sure your NewGenLib End-of-day Process application is closed
2. Extract the attached Zip file. It has a directory named NGEOD, and in that directory there is a jar file named NewGenLibEndOfDayProcess.jar.
3. In C:/NewGenLibEndOfDayProcess/jars directory there will a file named NewGenLibEndOfDayProcess.jar. Delete this file.
4. Copy-Paste the NewGenLibEndOfDayProcess.jar in Point 2 into C:/NewGenLibEndOfDayProcess/jars
5. Start NewGenLib End-day-process application now

On 09/12/2011 12:54 PM, Vijay [via NewGenLib] wrote:
I am unable to sign into end of the day process, The end of the day application is installed in server machine.

I have also edited the system file (env var) and also hibernate.cfg (the port number is edited from 5432 to 5433)
Please kindly let me know if any other changes to be made as i am unable to sign in.

Waiting for your response,

Thanks,

http://newgenlib.2944635.n2.nabble.com/End-of-the-Day-process-tp6782506p6782506.html
To start a new topic under NewGenLib, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from NewGenLib, click here.

NGEOD.zip (267K) Download Attachment

Re: End of the Day process

pedroparkero
Good day!

I think my EOD is incorrectly working. It's stuck with the Overdue notices and all it shows is

processing the notice no : 0
processing the notice no : 0
processing the notice no : 0
processing the notice no : 0
processing the notice no : 0
processing the notice no : 0
.... and so on...

I gave up after 20 mins. Please tell me how can I fix this.
With great knowledge comes great responsibility.

Re: End of the Day process

Verus Open Source Support
Hi, Can you tell the date of download of EOD?
Please confirm if you are using the below download
http://sourceforge.net/projects/newgenlib/files/NewGenLib%20End-of-day%20Process/version%203.0%20beta-2/NewGenLibEndOfDayProcess.zip/download

http://newgenlib.2944635.n2.nabble.com/End-of-the-Day-process-tp6782506p7031047.html
To start a new topic under NewGenLib, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from NewGenLib, click here.
NAML

Re: End of the Day process

pedroparkero
I've downloaded the one I'm using here: http://www.verussolutions.biz/kb/installngleod
And I've compared the files and it seems they're the same size & date created.
With great knowledge comes great responsibility.