Error Message 'Please Contact Vendor'

abbeyiyun
Good day
I have install windows 7 Ultimate and also install NewGenLib on it also install Postgres 8.3 and i have edit the C:/NewGenLibFiles/SystemFiles/Env_Var.txt to include POSTGRESQL_VERSION=8.3.  after installation i excute backupinplain.sql and also version2_5.sql.  After the installation, i input data through Simple Template Primary Catalogue. After that i save and the system prompt me to olding ype Dission Catalogue the i receive the message 'Please Contact Vendor'.  Please i need a solution to this please.  and also step-by-step on how to instal NewGenLib on windows 7.

Thanks for your fast response.

Abbeyiyun,
National Library of Nigeria
iza

Re: Error Message 'Please Contact Vendor'

iza
I also having a same prblm...

Re: Error Message 'Please Contact Vendor'

Verus Open Source Support
To clarify, hope you are using the installation instructions available at http://www.verussolutions.biz/kb/installationNew
If you are still unsuccessful in installing the system, we will help you to install it.

On 12/13/2011 11:14 PM, iza [via NewGenLib] wrote:
I also having a same prblm...

http://newgenlib.2944635.n2.nabble.com/Error-Message-Please-Contact-Vendor-tp6402350p7090785.html
To start a new topic under NewGenLib, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from NewGenLib, click here.
NAML

iza

Re: Error Message 'Please Contact Vendor'

iza
I already follow the instruction that been given.. but still having the same problem.

Re: Error Message 'Please Contact Vendor'

Verus Open Source Support
Hi,
We will be happy to solve your problem online.

http://www.verussolutions.biz/web/content/do-you-need-urgent-help-newgenlib-get-expert-help-free-cost
Please fill in your details so that our Open Source Support Team can help you
Regards
NewGenLib Open Source Team

http://newgenlib.2944635.n2.nabble.com/Error-Message-Please-Contact-Vendor-tp6402350p7101066.html