Fine calculation procedure

Ashok Kumar Satapathy
Namaskar Sir,
I have been registered all the holidays in the system, but the holiday's are included in the fine lists. How?

Let me clear: I have already defined the holiday lists. That means, the calculation of fine should be excluded those days. In real practice it is not like that, it was included those holidays in the fine lists.

How can I restrict those days (holidays) to prevent adding fine in the over due lists?

Expecting your early reply.

Re: Fine calculation procedure

Verus Solutions Support
After you define the list of holidays - the system generates a due date (Both at check out and Renewal) which is first working day after the holiday(s)
Over due amount is calculated inclusive of holidays.
We will look into development of a feature to exclude holidays.

Re: Fine calculation procedure

Ashok Kumar Satapathy
Is there any method to stop fine for specific days?

Re: Fine calculation procedure

Verus Open Source Support
No, But you can over ride fine amount at the time of check in
In Check-in functionality there is "over ride fine" button beside Fine levied field