Generate report department wise

Maregowda R
Sir, How to generate department wise report. We need report in department wise. Plz help me how to generate complete accession register in department wise. book.csv Other Info Department: Computer Science Engineering; Ordered Price: 195.0; Discount: 0.0; Budget Id: Department: Computer Science Engineering Department: Computer Science Engineering Department: Computer Science Engineering
Maregowda R, CIT, Gubbi, Tumkur, Karnataka

Re: Generate report department wise

Ramakrishnan K
Available Department  not Showing in the Last 65 Book. Modified and updated the catalogue . Even though not showing . So the Statistical report showing 5550 only. but  Accession Register showing the 5610 volumes