HOW TO CHANG MEMBERSHIP PERIOD AND DEPARTMENT IN BULK

HOW TO CHANG MEMBERSHIP PERIOD AND DEPARTMENT IN BULK

shraddha kapadiya
Dear Team,
I havw imported students data in NGL for the time period of 1-4-2015 to 31-3-2016. Now in the few days the membership period will be over .I want to renew the membership period in bulk, How can I? I also want to change the department. e.g. 40 Students are of class 7. after 1-4-2016  they will be in Class 8. How should i change the Class from 7 to 8  in bulk with the modification of membership period. Please help me?

Re: HOW TO CHANG MEMBERSHIP PERIOD AND DEPARTMENT IN BULK

Mohan
pl contact 9343525141

Re: HOW TO CHANG MEMBERSHIP PERIOD AND DEPARTMENT IN BULK

Mohan
this you can solve in two methods
1. You can change membership start and end date along with patron id in csv format and upload the same through work bench
2. at the beginning only you define membership start and end date as per the duration of the course. Promote the every year course

Re: HOW TO CHANG MEMBERSHIP PERIOD AND DEPARTMENT IN BULK

shraddha kapadiya
Pls give me your email ID mohan

Re: HOW TO CHANG MEMBERSHIP PERIOD AND DEPARTMENT IN BULK

Shraddha tunk
If u know how to import patron details in bulk through NGLWorkBench.

Then Just Change the details whatever you want to modify and save then Upload the file.
It will update the details.