HOW TO CREATE SHORTCUT FOR NGLDESKTOP REPORT.

HOW TO CREATE SHORTCUT FOR NGLDESKTOP REPORT.

FRANCIS LUFEYO
Ofcourse at first I launched it but someone deleted my ICON on Desktop as a result the system is not generating another shortcut after running it.
So i need it on my desktop.

Re: HOW TO CREATE SHORTCUT FOR NGLDESKTOP REPORT.

Verus Open Source Support
Respected Patron,
Greetings from NGL Open Source

Which version of NGL is being used?

Looking forward to serve you.

NGL Open Source Support Team,
(Service Before Self)
--
Verus Solutions, India.
Web: www.verussolutions.biz
On Monday 02 March 2015 03:17 PM, FRANCIS LUFEYO [via NGL] wrote:
Ofcourse at first I launched it but someone deleted my ICON on Desktop as a result the system is not generating another shortcut after running it.
So i need it on my desktop.

http://forums.newgenlib.org/HOW-TO-CREATE-SHORTCUT-FOR-NGLDESKTOP-REPORT-tp7575370.html
To start a new topic under NGL, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from NGL, click here.
NAML

Re: HOW TO CREATE SHORTCUT FOR NGLDESKTOP REPORT.

NewGen2015
Hi NewGen Team

I have the same problem as that stated in the initial post. My shortcut could not launch the application as a result it prompts the user to delete and the user clicked a YES without reading properly, now the shortcut is DELETED.

How do i recreate it on NGL EE V3.0 Carbon?

Your assistance in this regard will be highly appreciated.

Fillemon

Re: HOW TO CREATE SHORTCUT FOR NGLDESKTOP REPORT.

FRANCIS LUFEYO
just unistall the NGL desktop which is not working then go to Carbon
window. just click on window then reports, click on launch NGL .......
it will create icon for NGL on desktop.