HOW TO INSERT AN IMAGE TO BE SHOWN ON OPAC

HOW TO INSERT AN IMAGE TO BE SHOWN ON OPAC

FRANCIS LUFEYO
Please how can i insert an image on OPAC using notepad or word etc. I want to insert a big picture to my OPAC.

Re: HOW TO INSERT AN IMAGE TO BE SHOWN ON OPAC

Verus Open Source Support
Respected Patron,
Greetings from NGL Open Source

Case 1:
To place your organization logo in the OPAC. The logo file must be Logo.jpg
Now place this Logo.jpg in C:/NGL3/apache-tomcat-6.0.32/webapps/resources/portal/web_pages/LIB_1/
directory

Case 2:
If you want to edit the HTML layout and the structure it self then go to C:/NewGenLibFiles/OpacTemplates/default directory
The files of your interest are LibraryHeader.ftl and LibraryHome.ftl
These are HTML structured files. Be careful while editing them because they have freemarker scripts in them. Hence take a backup of these files before editing them

Looking forward to serve you.

NGL Open Source Support Team,
(Service Before Self)
--
Verus Solutions, India.
Web: www.verussolutions.biz
On Tuesday 10 February 2015 01:03 PM, FRANCIS LUFEYO [via NGL] wrote:
Please how can i insert an image on OPAC using notepad or word etc. I want to insert a big picture to my OPAC.

http://forums.newgenlib.org/HOW-TO-INSERT-AN-IMAGE-TO-BE-SHOWN-ON-OPAC-tp7575260.html
To start a new topic under NGL, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from NGL, click here.
NAML

Re: HOW TO INSERT AN IMAGE TO BE SHOWN ON OPAC

FRANCIS LUFEYO
thanks

On Thu, Feb 12, 2015 at 6:09 AM, Verus Open Source Support [via NGL] <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

NewGenLib Open Source Support
Verus Solutions

http://forums.newgenlib.org/HOW-TO-INSERT-AN-IMAGE-TO-BE-SHOWN-ON-OPAC-tp7575260p7575263.html
To unsubscribe from HOW TO INSERT AN IMAGE TO BE SHOWN ON OPAC, click here.
NAML

Re: HOW TO INSERT AN IMAGE TO BE SHOWN ON OPAC

FRANCIS LUFEYO

Thank you very much for your support, You are really GENIUSES.

How can I restore my backup to newly installed NGL system?

Regards,
Francis

On Feb 12, 2015 6:09 AM, "Verus Open Source Support [via NGL]" <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

NAML

Re: HOW TO INSERT AN IMAGE TO BE SHOWN ON OPAC

Manjunatha S
Dear sir/Madam,

I followed the above mentioned steps. But logo is not visible.
How do i correct this?

Regards
Manjunatha.S

Re: HOW TO INSERT AN IMAGE TO BE SHOWN ON OPAC

FRANCIS LUFEYO
Firsty, check the format of your image, name and size
Regards,

On Wed, Nov 28, 2018, 11:40 Manjunatha S [via NGL] <[hidden email] wrote:
Dear sir/Madam,

I followed the above mentioned steps. But logo is not visible.
How do i correct this?

Regards
Manjunatha.S

http://forums.newgenlib.org/HOW-TO-INSERT-AN-IMAGE-TO-BE-SHOWN-ON-OPAC-tp7575260p7577532.html
To unsubscribe from HOW TO INSERT AN IMAGE TO BE SHOWN ON OPAC, click here.
NAML

Re: HOW TO INSERT AN IMAGE TO BE SHOWN ON OPAC

Dr Pawan Agrawal
Please check, your images may have extension jpg. you need to change them to jpeg to work properly.
Dr. Pawan R. Agrawal
Assistant Librarian
Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam Government College
Govt. Arts, Commerce and Science College
Dokmardi- Silvassa
UT of Dadra and Nagar Haveli

Re: HOW TO INSERT AN IMAGE TO BE SHOWN ON OPAC

FRANCIS LUFEYO
Hello Dr. Pawan,
How are you?
I just want to know why the team of New gen lib open source stopped giving out assistance through the NGL forum.
Regards

http://forums.newgenlib.org/HOW-TO-INSERT-AN-IMAGE-TO-BE-SHOWN-ON-OPAC-tp7575260p7577545.html