How active auto e-mail alert for library transaction

How active auto e-mail alert for library transaction

AGI Library
Respected expert team,
I need your help to enable an email alert regarding library transactions (issue, return, renewal, reservation etc) to our users I kindly request you to please help me,
by using Gmail is it possible to send an email to the user?

Thank you in advance

Re: How active auto e-mail alert for library transaction

sonukilskanna
configure the mail.properties file which is available in C:\NewGenLibFiles\SystemFiles directory with the valid details.

Re: How active auto e-mail alert for library transaction

AGI Library
Hello, respected expert team and dear professional. I want to activate the e-mail transaction facility for our library user please guide me on how to active this service

thank you in advance

Re: How active auto e-mail alert for library transaction

Doyouronlinecourse
At Do Your Online Course, we take pride in our commitment to academic integrity. That's why all of our work is 100% original and plagiarism-free. We also understand the importance of deadlines and always strive to deliver work on time.

Re: How active auto e-mail alert for library transaction

Topexamhelp
At Top Exam Help, we are committed to providing high-quality services that guarantee excellent results. Our tutors are available 24/7 to assist students with any academic issue they may have, and we ensure timely delivery of all our services.