How to Add bulk DigitalAttachments at a time

How to Add bulk DigitalAttachments at a time

Discover Yourself
Dear team,

How to import bulk digital attachments at a time.
any one please tell me.

Re: How to Add bulk DigitalAttachments at a time

sonukilskanna
good idea

but, by default we are getting new Arrivals.

If we want to add some more New Arrivals we can add one by one.

I am doing this way only.
if anyone know other way to import many catalogues at a time please share the procedure here.
and also I want to add many digital attachments at a time.

I need to add some digital attachments to one question paper

the problem is am attaching the files one by one

if i want to add 5 attachments for one question paper then
 5 times i have to browse the file and select the file and upload the file

like that i have many question papers.

It's so much time.

my suggestion is it's better to attach mutiple digital files at a time.

If already this facility is there please let me know