How to View all Books in NGLClient or any other way??

How to View all Books in NGLClient or any other way??

algatross
I need to view all books in my database. How can I achieve that?

Re: How to View all Books in NGLClient or any other way??

Dr Pawan Agrawal
Go to Utilities in NGL Librarian Interface, Click on Reports in that. It will download a new utility called NGL Desktop. Log in to that. From here you can get any report you wish for including accession register.
Dr. Pawan R. Agrawal
Assistant Librarian
Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam Government College
Govt. Arts, Commerce and Science College
Dokmardi- Silvassa
UT of Dadra and Nagar Haveli

Re: How to View all Books in NGLClient or any other way??

algatross
Thank you Sir