How to change the bar code's icon when generating bar codes in NGLWorkBench?

How to change the bar code's icon when generating bar codes in NGLWorkBench?

algatross
Dear NGL Team,

I am generating barcodes for items using NGLWorkBench, by going to Utilities-->Generate Barcodes

I am getting bull icon as in image:

How to change this icon ?

Regards,

Mohammad

Re: How to change the bar code's icon when generating bar codes in NGLWorkBench?

Manju Channappa
replace the logo image in the directory C:\NGLWorkBenchFiles\images

Re: How to change the bar code's icon when generating bar codes in NGLWorkBench?

algatross
Thanks , it works

Re: How to change the bar code's icon when generating bar codes in NGLWorkBench?

workbench
how  did you login to workbench because I failed to login after installing workbech