How to display or open my attachment file after catalogue

How to display or open my attachment file after catalogue

NARONG
Hi, please help me.

During I catalogue my books, I see a path allow me to add attachment file and I did it.
Next, my librarian try to open the attachment file or a catalogue record. he does not see anything that can allow him to open this attachment. Then, he come to ask me.

Furthermore, I see nothing of any link for my selected record in OPAC. Except, some records what those books are also got in Google library.

So, please tell me how to add it???

NARONG

Re: How to display or open my attachment file after catalogue

Verus Open Source Support
Can you please send the screenshots of the problem so that we can understand it better?

On 12/16/2011 01:06 PM, NARONG [via NewGenLib] wrote:
Hi, please help me.

During I catalogue my books, I see a path allow me to add attachment file and I did it.
Next, my librarian try to open the attachment file or a catalogue record. he does not see anything that can allow him to open this attachment. Then, he come to ask me.

Furthermore, I see nothing of any link for my selected record in OPAC. Except, some records what those books are also got in Google library.

So, please tell me how to add it???

NARONG

http://newgenlib.2944635.n2.nabble.com/How-to-display-or-open-my-attachment-file-after-catalogue-tp7099925p7099925.html
To start a new topic under NewGenLib, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from NewGenLib, click here.
NAML

Re: How to display or open my attachment file after catalogue

NARONG

This is my screenshot on OPAC of NGL V3.0. Even, I ran BuiltIndex.bat and restart server.
And, I also do this search in NGL V2.2 but I can see the result.

NARONG

NGL_OPAC_Error.doc