How to generate report

Kailash Biswal
Sir,

Currently I am working with Newgenlib 2.1. verson, now I want to generate report please guide me how to get report ?

Regards

Kailash

Re: How to generate report

Verus Open Source Support
http://www.verussolutions.biz/web/content/how-launch-newgenlib-desktop-server-and-client-pc
The above instructions hold good for older versions also.

Verus Solutions is offering a free support to upgrade to newer version. The upgrade is a smooth and simple process. It has many more feature compared to version you are using.
Send email to [hidden email] to get instant help

On 12/08/2011 12:32 PM, Kailash Biswal [via NewGenLib] wrote:
Sir,

Currently I am working with Newgenlib 2.1. verson, now I want to generate report please guide me how to get report ?

Regards

Kailash

http://newgenlib.2944635.n2.nabble.com/How-to-generate-report-tp7073443p7073443.html
To start a new topic under NewGenLib, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from NewGenLib, click here.
NAML

RE: How to generate report

khindawi
Would ou be kind enogh to email me the downloading link of NewGenLib
Thank you in anticipation

Kamal Khalil Hindawi
Retiree ICARDA Staff Member
Khalil Hindawi Street
PO Box 5468
Aleppo, Syria
Phone no.: +963-21-2676021
Mobile no.: +963-932307425
E-mail: [hidden email]

To unsubscribe from NewGenLib, click here.
NAML

Re: How to generate report

Verus Open Source Support
http://sourceforge.net/projects/newgenlib/files/NewGenLib/version3.0.3U2/InstallNGL3.0.zip/download

Please download the same. And let us know to initiate the upgrade

Date: Wed, 7 Dec 2011 23:02:13 -0800
From: [hidden email]
To: [hidden email]

http://newgenlib.2944635.n2.nabble.com/How-to-generate-report-tp7073443p7073662.html