I can't take backup from Postgres Sql while taking this kind of display

I can't take backup from Postgres Sql while taking this kind of display

K.Ramakrishnan
K.Ramakrishnan Chief Librarian JKKN Educational Institutions Kumaraplayam Tamilnadu 8883158333 rams1968@gmail.com

Re: I can't take backup from Postgres Sql while taking this kind of display

sonukilskanna
first do the maintenance then try to take the backup

after  Maintained  this problem was occured
K.Ramakrishnan Chief Librarian JKKN Educational Institutions Kumaraplayam Tamilnadu 8883158333 rams1968@gmail.com

Re: I can't take backup from Postgres Sql while taking this kind of display

K.Ramakrishnan
means in postgreSQL
K.Ramakrishnan Chief Librarian JKKN Educational Institutions Kumaraplayam Tamilnadu 8883158333 rams1968@gmail.com