Importing marcxml format

naruto
Dear Sir,
While importing from union catlogue in marcxml format the software does not show the imported data's (or not able to import in marcxml) where as is marc format its working. Please help me solve this problem.

Regards,
Naruto

Re: Importing marcxml format

verussolutions
Administrator
In Technical processing -> Import Catalogue records; there is a Combo box to specify import format (Marc is by default, also MARCXML is present). Please select MARCXML.
I suggest you save the file and use the file open option in the same screen to import the mracxml file