Inclusion of Bengali Language

rsgiri
Dear Sir,
 Bengali language is not included in OPAC. But inclusion of this language will help our neighbouring countries as well as Libraries from West Bengal to adopt it

Re: Inclusion of Bengali Language

Verus Solutions Support
Dear Sir: We are planning to add language support for Dutch and Bengali in the next update

On 11/11/2011 01:06 PM, rsgiri [via NewGenLib] wrote:
Dear Sir,
 Bengali language is not included in OPAC. But inclusion of this language will help our neighbouring countries as well as Libraries from West Bengal to adopt it

http://newgenlib.2944635.n2.nabble.com/Inclusion-of-Bengali-Language-tp6984552p6984552.html
To start a new topic under NewGenLib, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from NewGenLib, click here.
See how NAML generates this email