Indexing in NGL

onehomelist
Should I do indexing often inorder to keep opac updated? If I should, will it work if I add a cron job to get the indexing done everyday?

Re: Indexing in NGL

Verus Open Source Support
No, it is not necessary. As soon as a Catalog record is created/modified/deleted, the index is also updated.

On 11/28/2011 10:36 PM, onehomelist [via NewGenLib] wrote:
Should I do indexing often inorder to keep opac updated? If I should, will it work if I add a cron job to get the indexing done everyday?

http://newgenlib.2944635.n2.nabble.com/Indexing-in-NGL-tp7039506p7039506.html
To start a new topic under NewGenLib, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from NewGenLib, click here.
NAML