Installation of NGL 3.0.3 independently

ashoksatapathy
Really I appreciate the involvement of professionals to share their output among the social network and strengthen the open source culture. Thanks Mr. Siddartha and whole team to do this.

Recently I got the message about the release of 3.0.3 and the documents support only the up-gradation of previous version. My question is can we install the 3.0.3 version directly in a pc? If we can, then please guide us what supported software is required for the same and the procedure simultaneously.

Re: Installation of NGL 3.0.3 independently

Verus Open Source Support
Must be available by today

On 09/09/2011 12:25 PM, ashoksatapathy [via NewGenLib] wrote:
Really I appreciate the involvement of professionals to share their output among the social network and strengthen the open source culture. Thanks Mr. Siddartha and whole team to do this.

Recently I got the message about the release of 3.0.3 and the documents support only the up-gradation of previous version. My question is can we install the 3.0.3 version directly in a pc? If we can, then please guide us what supported software is required for the same and the procedure simultaneously.

http://newgenlib.2944635.n2.nabble.com/Installation-of-NGL-3-0-3-independently-tp6775044p6775044.html
To start a new topic under NewGenLib, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from NewGenLib, click here.

Re: Installation of NGL 3.0.3 independently

pedroparkero
Do I have to install the nightly build if I download and install the new Installer, InstallNGL303.zip, in a new machine?
With great knowledge comes great responsibility.

Re: Installation of NGL 3.0.3 independently

Verus Open Source Support
No, you can directly run the installer. We have included the 15Sept2011 nightly build in the installer

http://newgenlib.2944635.n2.nabble.com/Installation-of-NGL-3-0-3-independently-tp6775044p6800519.html