Installing 3.03U2

rsgiri
Sir,

I would like to freshly install 3.03U2 version. In the sourceforgenet therer are three files with the nighty builder dated 4th november. I would like to know which are to be installed.
Regards

Re: Installing 3.03U2

Verus Open Source Support
Hi,
The installation notes links always point to latest update
http://www.verussolutions.biz/kb/installationNew
The above link is the installation notes
Regards
NGL open source team
On 11/11/2011 04:59 PM, rsgiri [via NewGenLib] wrote:
Sir,

I would like to freshly install 3.03U2 version. In the sourceforgenet therer are three files with the nighty builder dated 4th november. I would like to know which are to be installed.
Regards

http://newgenlib.2944635.n2.nabble.com/Installing-3-03U2-tp6985090p6985090.html
To start a new topic under NewGenLib, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from NewGenLib, click here.
See how NAML generates this email