Invalid User

arun
Sir,
i am getting error "Invalid user" when i click Login after typing the user name and password. What should i do to resolve this issue.

By
Arun

Re: Invalid User

Verus Open Source Support
Can please confirm this
Is this the first time you are logging in after installation?

On 04/26/2012 09:06 AM, arun [via NewGenLib] wrote:
Sir,
i am getting error "Invalid user" when i click Login after typing the user name and password. What should i do to resolve this issue.

By
Arun

http://forums.newgenlib.org/Invalid-User-tp7501534p7501534.html
To start a new topic under NewGenLib, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from NewGenLib, click here.
NAML

Re: Invalid User

arun
No sir, this is not the first time. After installation we worked for few times/days.

By
Arun

Re: Invalid User

Verus Open Source Support
1. Open Start->Programs->Postgresql->Pgadmin3.
2. Select newgenlib database ->Schemas->public->Tables
3. You will find a table called patron. Select it, right click "View data All Rows"
4. You will find one row with patron_id '1', for that the patron_type must be A (I think it should have changed to B. Change it to A)

Now, login, it must work. Please let me know the result

http://forums.newgenlib.org/Invalid-User-tp7501534p7501668.html
To start a new topic under NewGenLib, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from NewGenLib, click here.
NAML

Re: Invalid User

arun
sir,
i am unable to find "newgenlib database ->Schemas->public->Tables".

by,
Arun

Re: Invalid User

Verus Open Source Support
In Pgadmin 3
1. On the right hand side you will find a right cross mark. Double click on it. It will prompt for password, enter newgenlib
2. Now you must see Databases, under Databases you will find newgenlib

http://forums.newgenlib.org/Invalid-User-tp7501534p7501904.html
To start a new topic under NewGenLib, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from NewGenLib, click here.
NAML

Re: Critical error

arun
sir,
It accepted the user password as per your instructions.
But after clicking login, it is giving a message like "Critical error : A critical error has occured on the NewGenLib server. The following steps will help you to send the problem to the NewGenLib Customer Support".

By
Arun.

Re: Critical error

Verus Open Source Support
Hi, can you please give details at http://www.verussolutions.biz/web/content/do-you-need-urgent-help-newgenlib-get-expert-help-free-cost
Also send you contact numbers to [hidden email]
We will resolve the issue immediately

http://forums.newgenlib.org/Invalid-User-tp7501534p7504954.html
To start a new topic under NewGenLib, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from NewGenLib, click here.
NAML

Re: Invalid User

Archana Kulkarni
SIR,

 We are getting invalid user command.  Unable to login server.

Re: Invalid User

shraddha tunk
which version you are using?

Re: Invalid User

Archana Kulkarni
3.1

Re: Invalid User

Jagann
did you update the NGL version from any old version or directly installed 3.1 vesrion?

Re: Invalid User

Archana Kulkarni
sorry. it is 3.0. we have downloaded in new system, and dumped backup file.  Previous server had problem.

Re: Invalid User

Jagann
may i know exact version in 3.0 (3.0.3, 303R1 U1, 303R2 U2 ...............)

Re: Invalid User

Archana Kulkarni
sir, Is it possible to come online through teamviewer.

Re: Invalid User

Jagann
ok send id and password to jupiter3693@gmail.com