Item Price details

Ramshirish
Hi all,

Could someone please help me to find out the section where I can enter the item price details. I am not able to find the section to enter price, discount and vendors details.

Rgds
Ramshirish

Re: Item Price details

Verus Open Source Support
Hello Ramshirish,

Item price details are set this way
1. First go to Administration -> Configure System -> General setup parameters.
    a. In this screen you will can find Customize Holdings fields (In Technical processing section).
    b. Click on Defaults button beside the "Customize holdings" table. This will populate data like Ordered amount, Invoice amount, Vendor and so on.
    c. Now click on Ok Button.

2. When you entered accession number, barcode number, classification number (In holdings screen), there is button called "More"
    a. Click on the more button
    b. You will be prompted to enter the price details and vendor details
    c. Enter the details and click on Ok button

Verus Solutions open source customer support,
http://www.newgenlib.com

Follow us on
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/newgenlib
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=79908826327
Linked in: http://www.linkedin.com/groups?gid=1945351
Slideshare: http://www.slideshare.com/newgenlib
Videos: http://www.metacafe.com/channels/newgenlib/
Become a member of our community: http://newgenlib.spruz.com

On Wednesday 30 June 2010 02:57 PM, Ramshirish [via NewGenLib] wrote:
Hi all,

Could someone please help me to find out the section where I can enter the item price details. I am not able to find the section to enter price, discount and vendors details.

Rgds
Ramshirish

View message @ http://newgenlib.2944635.n2.nabble.com/Item-Price-details-tp5237440p5237440.html
To start a new topic under NewGenLib, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from NewGenLib, click here.