Items Ready for Technical Processing (How To)

Items Ready for Technical Processing (How To)

Davenof
Hello everyone.

Please, how can I populate the section marked "Red" in the attached image?

Thank you for your help

Re: Items Ready for Technical Processing (How To)

sonukilskanna
you have 0 pending jobs. if there is any pending jobs available then it will pop-up

Re: Items Ready for Technical Processing (How To)

Davenof
Thank you Sonukilskanna.

Through the Acquisitions Module, we have processed different kinds of materials, including gifts (solicited and unsolicited), purchased items, accessioned and yet to be accessioned items, etc, but none of them caused a change to the number of "Items Ready for Technical Processing. The count is constantly on zero. Maybe there's something we are not doing right.

Thank you as I anticipate more ideas.