JAVA WEB START SPLASH: RECV FAILED FIX

ashoksatapathy
Dear Team,
After a long gap I am posting this for immediate support. I got this problem when working with Newgenlib. All of a sudden I got this "JAVA WEB START SPLASH: RECV FAILED FIX" problem in an running system. Requested for immediate help.

Regards,

Re: JAVA WEB START SPLASH: RECV FAILED FIX

Discover Yourself
Hello Team,

Tell me the java version & NGL version you are using?
if possible attach the screen shot of error message.

Re: JAVA WEB START SPLASH: RECV FAILED FIX

sonukilskanna
share the screenshot once. or else try to uninstall and reinstall java.

Re: JAVA WEB START SPLASH: RECV FAILED FIX

ashoksatapathy
Dear friends,
we are using java 1.4.2_17 (very old one) this is my first project. XP is the OS. Since last 10 years we run it without any error.

We reinstall Java same version but still the problem persist. I  am attaching herewith the screenshot for your reference. Please suggest what to do?

<nabble_a href="newgenproblem.<nabble_a href="screenshot.jpg">screenshot.jpgdocx">newgenproblem.docx

Re: JAVA WEB START SPLASH: RECV FAILED FIX

Discover Yourself
Try to install jdk1.6 or jdk1.7 java version.