Limit Displayed Items in OPAC to Digital Items

Limit Displayed Items in OPAC to Digital Items

gbem419
Hello,

I would like to know if there is a way to only display in the OPAC items in the catalog that are digital (are electronic copies). We want to keep the other items in the catalog, but make those only for internal use, and only want the public to see the items they can download.

Thank you!

Greg

Re: Limit Displayed Items in OPAC to Digital Items

Verus Open Source Support
Respected Patron,
The provision to Publish/UnPublish records from OPAC display is yet to be developed. We have already recorded this as an issue and will be available in the future updates
Regards
NGL Open Source Support Team

On 11/08/2013 02:21 PM, gbem419 [via NewGenLib] wrote:
Hello,

I would like to know if there is a way to only display in the OPAC items in the catalog that are digital (are electronic copies). We want to keep the other items in the catalog, but make those only for internal use, and only want the public to see the items they can download.

Thank you!

Greg

http://forums.newgenlib.org/Limit-Displayed-Items-in-OPAC-to-Digital-Items-tp7574283.html
To start a new topic under NewGenLib, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from NewGenLib, click here.
NAML

Re: Limit Displayed Items in OPAC to Digital Items

gbem419
Thanks!

Re: Limit Displayed Items in OPAC to Digital Items

nsid
Hi there,

Does the "Unpublished form Opac" option needs any configuration in order to work?

Right now it seems that doesn't work.