sorn pisey
Dear Sir,

I have used NGL 3.1 for nearly two years...! and it work fine...! for WEBOPAC...! And now I have one problem with report I want to make the report form Launch newgenlib desktop but when with the launch newgenlib desktop...! it have the problem like....! picture...!

Please guide me the way to do report with this application...!

Best Regards,

Re: Loading newgenlib desktop error when we try to use in computer client ?

Maxwell
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.