Modification of Home Page of OPAC

Ashok Kumar Satapathy
Dear Sir,
How can I modify the home page of OPAC. For example Colour, insertion of photo, etc.

Re: Modification of Home Page of OPAC

Verus Open Source Support
Hi,
In jboss-3.2.1_tomcat-4.1.24/server/default/deploy directory you can find a directory called resources.war
By changing the css.css file and modifying the images in  the images directory you can customize your OPAC
Regards
Verus Solutions open source customer support,
http://www.newgenlib.com

Follow us on
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/newgenlib
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=79908826327
Linked in: http://www.linkedin.com/groups?gid=1945351
Slideshare: http://www.slideshare.com/newgenlib
Videos: http://www.metacafe.com/channels/newgenlib/
Become a member of our community: http://newgenlib.spruz.com

On Monday 19 July 2010 02:42 PM, Ashok Kumar Satapathy [via NewGenLib] wrote:
Dear Sir,
How can I modify the home page of OPAC. For example Colour, insertion of photo, etc.

View message @ http://newgenlib.2944635.n2.nabble.com/Modification-of-Home-Page-of-OPAC-tp5311224p5311224.html
To start a new topic under NewGenLib, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from NewGenLib, click here.

version 2.5 not working

V.K.Mishra
Dear Sir,
New version of newgenlib selfextracting file could not install properly postgres and create newgenlib database? Please let me know the process.

Re: version 2.5 not working

Ashok Kumar Satapathy
Your system should be in NTFS format. Then try again and let me know.

Ashok