NARONG

Other thing, regarding to what I mail to your people they ask me to send my Suject heading in Excel to them.
And I have sent they about 2days ago. Until now I received nothing reply back. So can you tell me where can I post my simulation information with attachment files please?

Re: NARONG

Verus Open Source Support
Hi,
We received your excel sheet. A routine must be prepared to import this data. Please send an email to [hidden email]
A reply with necessary scripts will be sent to that email.
Verus Solutions open source customer support,
http://www.newgenlib.com

On Saturday 12 June 2010 09:00 AM, NARONG [via NewGenLib] wrote:
Other thing, regarding to what I mail to your people they ask me to send my Suject heading in Excel to them.
And I have sent they about 2days ago. Until now I received nothing reply back. So can you tell me where can I post my simulation information with attachment files please?

View message @ http://newgenlib.2944635.n2.nabble.com/NARONG-tp5170634p5170634.html
To start a new topic under NewGenLib, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from NewGenLib, click here.

Re: NARONG

NARONG
This is my attachment file.

NBC_SubjectHeadingsLC.xls

Re: NARONG

Verus Open Source Support
Hi Narong,
This posting has an attachment subject.sql.zip
1. Download this
2. Extract it into C: drive of Server. Now you will see a file name subject.sql
3. Using psql or pgadmin 3 sql editor  execute this subject.sql file

You will be able to see all your subjects
Regards
Verus Solutions open source customer support,
http://www.newgenlib.com

On Monday 14 June 2010 12:59 PM, NARONG [via NewGenLib] wrote:
This is my attachment file.

NBC_SubjectHeadingsLC.xls

View message @ http://newgenlib.2944635.n2.nabble.com/NARONG-tp5170634p5176422.html
To start a new topic under NewGenLib, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from NewGenLib, click here.

subject.sql.zip (18K) Download Attachment