NGL Client not running

Dr Pawan Agrawal
We are not able to access our NGL Client. however, opac is working fine and desktop is also accessible but librarian interface is not opeing we get the following error in batch file

org.json.jsonexception a jsonobject text must begin with ' {' at character 2 line 1
Dr. Pawan R. Agrawal
Assistant Librarian
Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam Government College
Govt. Arts, Commerce and Science College
Dokmardi- Silvassa
UT of Dadra and Nagar Haveli

Re: NGL Client not running

Manju Channappa
not able to understand the problem. call me 9880678301/9036678301

UT of Dadra and Nagar Haveli

Re: NGL Client not running

K.Ramakrishnan
Hi Sir

I client Member is displaying but not able to issue the books .
K.Ramakrishnan Chief Librarian JKKN Educational Institutions Kumaraplayam Tamilnadu 8883158333 rams1968@gmail.com

Re: NGL Client not running

Dr Pawan Agrawal
What error it is displaying.

If you have not set circulation privileges, do that first.
Dr. Pawan R. Agrawal
Assistant Librarian
Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam Government College
Govt. Arts, Commerce and Science College
Dokmardi- Silvassa
UT of Dadra and Nagar Haveli

Re: NGL Client not running

K.Ramakrishnan
Dr Pawan Agrawal wrote
What error it is displaying. If you have not set circulation privileges, do that first.
client not working OPAC working in client
K.Ramakrishnan Chief Librarian JKKN Educational Institutions Kumaraplayam Tamilnadu 8883158333 rams1968@gmail.com

Re: NGL Client not running

K.Ramakrishnan

not working client But OPAC working