NGL Search Error,

Khiev Sopheaktra
Dear all friends and ngl supporters,
I would need help on my NGL as I got searching problem--NGL cannot search even on OPAC and NGL Client

Re: NGL Search Error,

sonukilskanna
It may be the issue in searching record. that means that searching record may have invalid data like symbols {') or else please delete data directories from C:/NGL3/Authority_Solr and C:/NGL3/Biblographic_Solr/ directories then run the NGLIndexer.

Re: NGL Search Error,

Khiev Sopheaktra
Thks so much for help. Actually, I have tried with this step already but it cannot work too. From you idea, what should I do?

Re: NGL Search Error,

Dr. Yesan Sellan
I followed below instructions given in NGL Forum and it works. you need to reindex after deleting 2 folders as mentioned below.

check u r able to search books using SEARCH CATALOGUE in ngl client. if its not working then close ngl server and delete below 2 folders. (delete only data folder, dont delete anything else)

NGL3 --> Authority_Solr --> Delete Data folder
NGL3 --> Bibliographic_Solr--> delete data folder
Dr. Yesan Sellan, PhD Chief Librarian SAIACS, Bangalore