NGL cannot be searched but can browsed.

Khiev Sopheaktra
This post was updated on .
Dear all friends,

Could you share with me if you got this experience because I just found that my NGL cannot be searched from WebOPAC but it can be browsed although I try to run index script.

Please shared to me, thks in advance.

Re: NGL cannot be searcher but can browsed.

manjucmr
Check r u able to search books in search catalogue in ngl client

if not, use below steps

Close the ngl server

delete data folder which is available in below

NGL3 --> Authority_Solr --> Delete Data folder
NGL3 --> Bibliographic_Solr--> delete data folder
Start NGL Server

Run NGL Indexer

Re: NGL cannot be searcher but can browsed.

Khiev Sopheaktra
With many thks, I am trying with that.

Re: NGL cannot be searcher but can browsed.

Khiev Sopheaktra
After doing with your instruction, the problem is still happened as when we committed search from Librarian Interface, it still come out with Critical Error Alter.
Please let me know about any solutions.

Cheers,

Re: NGL cannot be searcher but can browsed.

manjucmr
did u run in indexer

Yes, I did run it already.
Error from client search

Re: NGL cannot be searcher but can browsed.

manjucmr
can i see your server system and try through teamviewer
my whatsapp no +919880678301

Re: NGL cannot be searcher but can browsed.

Khiev Sopheaktra
Thks so much, I am very sorry that it is late to reply. Please let me know your available time in india. I will adjust for this access.

Re: NGL cannot be searcher but can browsed.

Dr. Yesan Sellan
I have had one of my colleagues, in Assam with similar problem.

I was able to help using the guidelines.

thanks Ngl support team for your help.

blessings,
Yesan
Dr. Yesan Sellan, PhD Chief Librarian SAIACS, Bangalore

Re: NGL cannot be searcher but can browsed.

Khiev Sopheaktra
Please let me know or what I can do to get help from you.

With many thks,