NGL on Cloud

Khiev Sopheaktra
Dear all,

I would like to find any friend who have experience with deploying NGL on cloud. Please share with me if someone can share.

Thanks,

Re: NGL on Cloud

naani
yes tell me
what you want exactly.

Re: NGL on Cloud

Khiev Sopheaktra
thank I really want to deploy NGL on cloud. It means all modules should be done on cloud. The client application is going to lunch from client connected to the internet, and OPAC is on cloud too.

Is it clear? please let me know.

Cheers,

Re: NGL on Cloud

naani
for that you have to purchase one domain and mainly all servers database must be maintain so securely.
if anything goes wrong all databases may be lost.
for using cloud we need to provide one URL with unique I'd and password to every NGL user.
but, what about the usage people who are not having internet??

Re: NGL on Cloud

Khiev Sopheaktra
We tend to deploy both local and cloud. Please recommend me the cloud that can work fine with NGL. I wil purchase it.

Thanks,

Re: NGL on Cloud

Khiev Sopheaktra
Could you please recommend me as I do need in urgent?

Thanks in advance for those who know the suitable hosting?

Re: NGL on Cloud

Khiev Sopheaktra
Dear NGL Support,

Could you give me any ideas on how to get cloud for my NGL? my post seems to be dull...:(