NGL software is not working" critical error "

NGL software is not working" critical error "

MAMTA MATEDA
I have an critical error. A box appeared and showed 'Retrieve Log File and Mail it to NewGenLib Customer Support.' I tried to do so but still its not working.
 Even I have tried steps given by Abdul on 22 july but no solutions
Can anyone go through this problem by team viewer ?please

Re: NGL software is not working" critical error "

sonukilskanna
that means the server connection was failed

check server connections then start the server.